Congratulations to my friend and fellow T-List blogger, Jens Thraenhart on the re-launch of his TourismInternetMarketing.com blog. He worked with fellow hospitality blogger Chris Clarke to put together a WordPress blog that is extremely well designed. I know that Jens was having a lot of issues with the performance of the previous version of the Tourism Internet Marketing blog so this new version is a welcome upgrade. Great job and I look forward to reading more great posts in 2008!
I'm Stephen Joyce. I'm an entrepreneur and I enjoy public speaking, writing, learning new things, sharing things I've learned with others, and hopefully making the World just a little better. This is my personal site and the views are my own.
- Stephen Joyce on PhoCusWright Travel Innovator: Dealbase
- Joe Buhler on Are Developing DMOs Adopting New Technology Faster?
- geeoff1 on Cardo S-800 Bluetooth Headset a Nice Addition to Mobile Travel Gear
- Joe Buhler on Forecast for November – A Perfect Storm
- Stephen Budd on Engaging SME Suppliers May Not Be About Technology
activity booking software blogger summit blogging booking engine booking software canada-e-connect conference dmo enter conference facebook Featured google hospitality hotels IFITT innovation innovator Interviews long tail marketing mobile opentravel phocuswright rants ratings research reservation systems Reviews rezgo Social Media social networks speaking Sustainability technology tips from the t-list tourism tour operator software tour operator system travel Travel 2.0 Travel Agents travel guides tripadvisor trip planning web 2.0